31 May 2014

INC Directory INDIA



Iglesia Ni Cristo
(Church Of Christ)
Places of Worship Service
Around the Globe

Schedule of Worship Services are subject to change
Please contact the Locale Congregation for updated information
If changes are made feel free to inform us
_____________



INDIA



Bombay Group Worship Service
c/o Leonida Brahamkatri
Chawl A Room # 1
Ganesh Mandir Road
Asela Padaa Village
Section 21 Ulasnagar
421004 Distana Maharashtra, India
Tel. No. (919-82) 108-5154


Tenali, South India Group Worship Service
C/o Srinivau Rao Vankamanidi
No. 15-27-4 B.C. Colony, Buripalin Rd.
Tenali, Guntur (D.T.) Andhra Pradesh
South India 52201
Mobile nos. (0919-346) 940-820;
(0918-523) 017-169



As of June, 2013


_____________

All are welcome to attend our
congregational worship services


6 comments:

  1. I have introduce this to my friend who lives in ferozpur. Problem is he can not travel daily for the bible study schedule. Is there a other nearer place?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He tried calling the numbers infront of me but none of these were reachable. I am a member from a locale congregration of Philippines so I can not help him go to any of the locales personally

    ReplyDelete
  3. He tried calling the numbers infront of me but none of these were reachable. I am a member from a locale congregration of Philippines so I can not help him go to any of the locales personally

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I'm from madurai and I want to join in Iglesia Ni Cristo. Here in my place I don't have any centre for studying Bible. Please help me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please contact us at https://www.facebook.com/theiglesianicristo/

      Delete

Know why more and more people worldwide convert to Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ). Learn more about this Church and find out what makes it unique.

Learn More About Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ)