09 March 2014

How Iglesia Ni Cristo differs from others



HOW IGLESIA NI CRISTO (CHURCH OF CHRIST) DIFFERS FROM OTHERS?

READ THE TESTIMONIES of those who who listened to the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) preaching or Bible study and watch the video presenting the testimonies of those converted to the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church of Christ) from different religions, countries and races.


"How Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) differs from others? Let this question be answered by those converted to the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) from different religions, countries and races:


The following are excerpts from testimonies from those who who listened to the Iglesia ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) preaching or Bible study:


Kipp Keller,
Anchorage, Alaska, USA

“In 1982, I became a Catholic but this did not fill the void like I hoped it would. Although I studied hard and even became a lay minister, I still had many questions that were unanswered. Each time I asked, I was told that I must have faith and just believe that it was that way.
“While I was stationed at Fort Ricardson, Alaska in 1988, a member of the Church of Christ named Sister Ludy invited me to a Bible study. I accepted because there is nothing to lose by going. The minister who preached was Brother Mariano Nucup. "I listened and I started to see things significantly different. I felt very moved by the way each question was answered through the Bible, the answer as supported by the Bible. I was not asked to just accept what was said. I was encouraged to ask questions. I was told to feel free to bring up anything that I had doubts about. This was something that was so new to me—to be allowed to ask anything that I was unsure of." 
“The teaching that had the biggest impact on me was on the true nature of our Lord Jesus, being a man, and on the falsity of the Trinity doctrine. I asked questions and I listened to the answers. I was getting answers that I had never gotten before. The more I listened, the more I saw that the Church of Christ was telling me the truth that I never heard before. I found out that this is the true Church. As I questioned the doctrines of the Church, Brother Mar showed me through the Bible that all that the Church did was in accordance with God's law. I found out that indeed that the Church did not do anything that was against the will of God. The Church is here to show everyone the way to attain salvation and to have peace with with our Lord Jesus Christ and His Father. It was then that I realized that this was the Church that I had been looking for.”



Arthur W. Jones II,
Atlanta, Georgia, USA

“The minister then preached. I noticed that he never spoke his own words, only the words from the Bible, no personal interpretations. I was intrigued and all the more glued to the lessons. I never learned as much in my life of attending other churches than what I learned right there. I yearned for more.”
 

Dale Michael Schrader,
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA

“When he finished preaching, I jumped at the first chance to inquire. But Brother Suarez not only answered all of my questions satisfactorily but he also answered every one of them directly from the Bible. This was something that I had not seen in any of the other churches I had been to. Brother Suarez had full command of the Scriptures and he was right in front of me reading the answers to my questions directly from the Bible.”


Louis John Vecchitto,
Norwich, Connecticut, USA

“While I was attending worship services, I had so many questions in my mind. I was amazed of how the ministers preached. I noticed that they did not produce their own Bible They used various Bible translations. All the questions I asked were finally answered. I'd been with different religions, but I said to myself that this one was so different and the teachings. were so clear, direct from the Bible. I thought it was kind of strange since the minister just gave me the answer with- out telling me a story or interpreting from his own.”


Thus, what sets apart the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Churchof Christ) from the other professing Christian religions of today is the clarity of her doctrines. All her teachings are clearly supported by the verses of the Holy Bible. In a sermon or Bible study, a question would be posed and the answer will be read from the verses of the Holy Bible. No personal interpretation is made as it always follows the Apostles’ way of teaching the truth. In I Corinthian 2:13 Apostle Paul cite this unique characteristic of a Holy Spirit inspired Preacher—like the apostles—with a  unique method of teaching:

"This is what we speak, not in words taught us by human wisdom but in words taught by the Spirit, expressing spiritual truths in spiritual words." (NEB)

Thus, spiritual truths written in the Bible is always expressed or explained by spiritual words written in the Bible. No personal interpretation. No speculation. And going beyond what is written in the Bible is strictly prohibited.

THIS IS HOW IGLESIA NI CRISTO (CHURCH OF CHRIST) DIFFERS FROM OTHERS


Please learn more about the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ).
The following gives us a glance of what the Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ) believes.



  

THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO
theiglesianicristo.blogspot.com




Copyright Statement:
Copyright © 2014 by THE IGLESIA NI CRISTO
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

No part of this publication may be produced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission from the publisher.

2 comments:

Know why more and more people worldwide convert to Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ). Learn more about this Church and find out what makes it unique.

Learn More About Iglesia Ni Cristo (Church Of Christ)